I'm very lazy so I copy directly from my blog.
This post is more for the girls :P
______________________________________________________________
Those that knows me well will know that Flowerpod was one of my favourite places to surf when I'm online. I never failed to log on when I'm online. But recently, (or should I say for the past half year or so), FP has been controlled very strictly.
So whenever I want to post something, I feel that I need to be extra careful of what I say lest I get a warning or worse banned!
Now my favourite place would be at Cozycot or Doggiesite.
All is not lost, I just received an email from an ex-podder who very nicely included me in her email informing us that there is another beauty forum being set up, Les Dames (meaning: The Ladies in French)
I hope this forum will be like the old FP where we can post anything without the fear of repercussion.
Below is the email from the kind podder, see u there if u are as crazy over beauty as me :)
______________________________________________________________
there's a new forum in place of FP which is owned by ex-FP moderators! i'm helping to spread the word about this, so do check it out if you have the time!
The address is: http://lesdames.proboards79.com/index.cgi
Sunday, January 01, 2006
Alternative to FP
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
yeah.. i went to that site.. sad to say.. i am not pleased at all. cus its still the SAME OLD moderators and same old girls who post lame stuff like...
" oh so pretty..... "
" i love your earrings!"
" your cardigan looks so pretty and unique"
so on and so forth with 10 to 20 over compliments and thank-you-speeches..
really hate it.. -_-
it just takes one person to start the "It looks sooo fantastic/great/gorgeous on you" post and everyone else will follow!
haiz. apart from that, i prefer this to the old FP. There is another new FP did u know?
new FP?
you mean FA issit?
Post a Comment