CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Its my turn

I've decided on a job finally after ding donging for so long.

Will be signing the letter of offer tmr and resigning when I come back from my bangkok trip.

A bit scared cause the new job requires a 2 year bond that have a $15k tag to it.

But I'm still moving on cause I think there is much more opportunities then my current work place.

Wish me luck and hope that I will not forfeit my $15k.

Will update u all again!

6 comments:

Diana said...

Ah pearl, what job is this?

Company? Jobscope? =)

Every new job is a risk lah.. when i take on a new job, its a risk on my side.. but its also a risk on the company's side!! hahaha!!

anyway, look at it on a positive side!!

Wish you all the best!!! =D

Pearlyn said...

The job is similar but not exactly the same as my current job.

Going over to HSBC, as a Premier Relationship Manager. Actually its like wealth management for the high net worth customers.

Yah its a risk lor esp I need to stay put for at least 2 years

Sheryl said...

Hey Pearl,

All the best to you yeah!! I'm sure you'll be ok.

Diana said...

ahh HSBC... dun have a good impression of HSBC (cus Jingyi works there too and apparently she didnt like it) but its a different department altogether so.. anyway... ALL THE BEST!! =D

Pearlyn said...

jing yi works there ah? which dept?

i heard quite a few reviews that working there is nice leh

nvm shall stick it out for 2 years, dun wanna pay

Diana said...

She's in the claims dept loh.. she does motor claims i think..

anyway, she quit liao.. leaving on the 4th...