Anyone been to one ?
I just got through a phone interview and they had invited me for a half day interview.
Never been to a half day interview before and it sounds scary, anything I must be prepared for?
Haiz, I hate interviews
Friday, July 07, 2006
Half day Interview?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
dun understand.. u sure its not some telemarketing stuff?? or time share kinda thing?? wats the company? got ask??
yah loh.. i agree.. why need a half day interview? -_-;
first time hear leh...
you can go adn try.. never try .. never know..
Good luck!
i dun think so its a european bank that's setting up a base in sg. Saxo Bank. its more like online trading.
i dun think its a scam cause the recruitment is by Hudson.
I just received an email asking me to do 3 online tests b4 going for the 2nd round.
-_-'''
Thurs going for half day Assessment Centre. geez they don't even call it interview. Somemore I think the Assessment Centre is conducted by the recruitment co. not the actual co. Skali after this assessment centre still must go for interview. then i will peng.
oh yah, before that they send me 3 online test that took up 3 bloody hours and the qns are so bloody difficult esp the maths ones.
I hate the process of interviews. sob
Post a Comment