CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

First Post

Hi guys, hoped everyone is doing really well.... any upcoming outings? if it doesn;t fall during my exams period, i will definitely be there. By the way anyone got any part time job to intro, vacation coming soon.

To Jeff,

It is always when u are different then u start to wonder if u are on the right track. So what if others went to the University? So what if others pursue a higher education? Do you really feel that u will be a grade lower then them. Does it mean that the society is going to despise you and get lower grade jobs. What about the even lower educated one.?

You are what you think you are, no matter what others might say. I always asked myself why wasn’t I born in a better off family so that life would be better off. But look at the rich people they have their problems too. All I wanna say is, don’t look at your environment and start to suspect your own abilities. I know you as a highly determined yopung man. If u wanna do something, you will definitely do it. The question is what you want to do now, think about this rather then placing doubts on yourself. I see a great future in you, determined people are hard to come by.

I went back to SP-BA too to look for some of our favourite lecturers after I ORD, Alice Tang still looks the same, so is Miss Ang(she still remember me) Didn’t get to see David Wong, Victor Joe and George Teo and also this Sharon Tan(guess she is one person I won’t forget, wanna tell her I am approaching what I mention I would) as I was rushing then I didn’t get to eat in the foodcourt. So sad to know that the Chicken rice store is close liao, pig organ store still around..?? Maybe one day we should have a “Foodcourt 6 outing”

As I leave SP and travel to SMU that very day, who knows what happened inside all black fullface helmet. Perhaps I was too emotional, I found myself tearing. The friends, the working relationship and the pillion rider who always go back home with me, images just kept coming. Only god knows what the army had taken away from me; my health, my confidence, my esteem and most of all, “the one”.

By the way, why am I labeled the class pride..????

0 comments: